Sunday 22 March 2015

Autumn Nailpolish Must haves!!!!

I am a HUGE nail polish girl!!! –That’s understatement. Over the years I’ve built quite an obsession with nail polish and though its still quite warm mere in sunny Brisbane these are my ultimate Autumn/Winter shades!





Starting from the darkest shade, this is OPI’s Light My Sapphire. This is definitely one of those shades to wear if you’re in the mood for a black but not black nail -polish! I would describe this shade as very dark gunmetal with purple and blue undertones and a frosty finish. The formula of this particular shade is amazing-extremely pigmented and you can easily get away with two coats.



This shade is probably one of my favorites, Butter London’s LA Moss. I am a huge fan of good burgundy shades…and this one definitely hits the jackpot!! This is a very sophisticated shade; it is a vampy, blood red colour. I will say that it does take about three coats until this shade is the desired colour-the first coat comes out almost like a streaky red, however intensifies with the second and third coat. The finish of this colour is extremely glossy and creamy, it almost looks like gel nailpolish!



Revlon’s Colorstay Gel Envy nailpolish in Queen of Hearts is a relatively new shade to my collection but it is definitely creeping up to one of my favorites! This particular shade is a classic red with some pink undertones, a cult must-have for autumn. The formula of this nailpolish blew me away! It is as close to a salon gel manicure as an at home nail polish can be. The formula is longwearing and chip resistant for at least a week, extremely pigmented, easy to apply and has a high gloss finish.



Saving the best until last, Essie’s Lady Like. This colour is perfect for autumn if you still want to wear pinks, however this shade is more of a dusty rose/mauve with grey undertones. It has a very creamy finish and is extremely opaque.




(Brisbane mobile hair and makeup artist experienced in weddings, bridal, formals, tv, photoshoots, theatre -  Melissa Coleman)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.